The easiest & best fudge you will ever make!

I have been making this fudge for quite some time and give out the recipe all the time. Anytime I do I feel guilty because it is insanely easy to make! (Even easier to eat, trust me)

You'll need:

3 cups of chocolate chips - I've used semi-sweet & dark, it's your preference
1 can condensed milk
4 tbsp butter - trust me, use real butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt 
Aluminum foil
8X8 pan

Line your 8X8 pan with foil and lightly spray it with a non-stick spray

Basic recipe:

Put 3 cups of chips, full can of condensed milk and 4 tbs butter cut into smaller chunks. 
Microwave these 3 for 1 minute, no longer of the chocolate can scorch 
Remove from microwave and stir like crazy until all ingredients are blended. Mix in 1 tsp of vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt. 

Pour this mixture into the lined pan and chill for 2 hours. After chilled turn the pan over, peel away the foil and cut the fudge into small portions. Trust me, this fudge is very rich and you do not want big brownie-sized pieces!

Additions:

Sometimes I like to put toffee bits and a small amount of sea salt on the bottom of the lined pan 
before I pour in the fudge mixture. It is so good and gives it a salty/savory taste that is sure to please even the snobbiest of fudge eaters. 


After two hours flip it, peel the foil, cut it, and eat it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puberty, Jedis, and experts

A (late) Valentine to those who work in a school

Deck those halls and everywhere else too!